Avilla Hospitality Management continuously undergoes spurts of swift growth due to its 30 years of combined experience in the hospitality industry. Avilla has been developing high-end residential properties in Surabaya for many years and made its move to Bali in the year 2005. Its senior staff members have worked in some of the most prestigious hotels the world over and show a thorough understanding of the fact that each member of staff plays a significant role in maintaining the viable support of the ‘hotel backbone’. Avilla’s good reputation is a direct result of its equal focus on security guards, gardeners and the smiling faces behind the reception desk alike. Happy staff is considered key.
It is our main objective at Avilla to offer complete satisfaction in all areas, including the environment, local surroundings and people, partners, staff, management and owner. We put great emphasis on responding rapidly and efficiently to each customer request. We fully realise that this commitment translates into a crucial element to the service that we provide and to the level of success in our businesses.
We have been managing several luxury and boutique properties in Bali for years by overseeing the planning and by developing all aspects of operation. Our services know no limit and you will find that we meet and even surpass your expectations. No need for you to stall any longer; drop us a line and we can discuss and further outline your plans today!
"IN THE PURSUIT OF KNOWLEDGE, SOMETHING IS ADDED EVERY DAY.
IN THE PURSUIT OF ENLIGHTENMENT, SOMETHING IS DROPPED EVERY DAY."
To become An Uniquely Indonesian SME (Sustainable Marketing Enterprise) in Hospitality Industry, having Global Competitiveness & Great Service Culture to Grow and Share WOW! to All StakeHolders.
- Make A Happier ME, A Happier US, to A Happier COMMUNITY.
- Build VALUE Based SME to Grow and Share WOW! experience.
- Do 3i = INSIGHT - INNOVATE - INSPIRE.
TO LEARN, TO GROW AND TO SHARE HAPPINESS
Our unambiguous Mission
is to exceed guests′ expectations, motivate and reward our associates, and provide property owners with superior financial results.
- Local resources, WORLD CLASS standard
- The chilli pepper philosophy: small team, BIG RESULT
- CREATIVE THINKING, UNIQUE service
- Serve with FOCUS on ultimate client SATISFACTION
- Better ME, better US, better COMMUNITY
The Avilla Team is skilled, experienced and professional. Key members of this team have tremendous experience in Hospitality Management, Operations, and Sales and Marketing, and pride themselves on delivering excellent services.
MEET THE TEAM:
• JEMY SUGIHARTONO » PRESIDENT DIRECTOR
Jemy is a co-founder of Avilla and has a solid knowledge and background in property business specializing in luxury housing since 1994. He graduated from Architecture department of Petra Christian University, a well-known university in Surabaya for its architecture and civil engineering faculty. Many upscale private housing development has been planned, drawn, constructed and sold before founded Avilla in Bali in 2006 and hold the position of President Director directly responsible for business development of Avilla properties.
• HENRY SETIONO » DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
Henry is a co-founder of Avilla and has many years experience in the hospitality industry. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin ∼ Stout and is the proud owner of a Hospitality Management & Tourism degree. He started his management career with the Marriott Resort in the U.S.A. He achieved a Master Degree at the University of Saint Thomas, Minneapolis, USA. Holding the position of Operation Director, he is directly responsible for the management of Avilla properties.
• HERRY ANTOLIS » DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Herry is a co-founder of Avilla and now hold position as Director of Project. Prior to Avilla, he started his entrepreneurship with his colleagues in architectural design firm in 1995. In 1999, he established an interior design & contractor firm. He has an extensive experiences and solid background in custom interiors for upscale housing, commercial and hospitality industries. Currently, he is responsible in managing project of Avilla development.
• I.G.A.N DARMA SUYASA » CORPORATE OPERATION MANAGER
Darma joined Avilla in 2007 after extensive 20 years experience in Hotel and Villa Management. He graduated from the Dhyana Pura Hotel and Tourism Institute in Bali. His notable career includes positions such as General Manager in Charge at Samaya Boutique Villas Seminyak, Bali and Resident Manager at Hotel Santika Premiere in Jakarta. With Avilla, he is responsible for the operation of the Avilla hotels, from construction phase and opening to the general operation of the Avilla hotels.
Our commitment to you can be summarised in the following few points.
- We persevere in our work and make sure to create a comfortable and secure working environment. We swear by the commitment and proceeds of teamwork.
- We make sure to establish strong brand recognition by strengthening our position in the market.
- We nurture effective and open communication with property owners, partners, customers and employees alike, herewith upholding trust, confidence and dependence.
- We encourage our employees′ individual creativity and continuous teamwork.
- Cost efficiency is one of Avilla′s main objectives at all times.
- We plan, organise, undertake and control an effective and efficient working programme that is orientated to target any company′s goal.
• OUR EXPERIENCE » An impressive 30-year track record in the hospitality industry indicates a more than highly competent Management Team.
• TECHNOLOGY AND PEOPLE » Keeping in mind the utter significance of people in all areas of life, the Avilla Management Team is as much people-oriented as it is technology-oriented.
• OUR NUMBER ONE VALUE » is to strictly administer standard operating procedures as it is fact that relevant companies hold fast to quality consciousness and customer service first and foremost.
• COMPONENT » Our Management consists of sheer professionals focused on managing.